So close by Jon mclaughlin is so nice. This song can make me tear again..
watched Enchanted yesterday with him. it's a great movie and spent good time with him. but in the end....
well.. here are the lyrics.
You’re in my arms
And all the world is calm
The music playing on
For only two
So Close, Together
And when I’m with you
So Close
To feeling alive
A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die
So I’ll bid mine goodbye
And never knew
So Close
Was waiting
Waiting here with you
And now
Forever I know
All that I wanted
To hold you
So close
So close
To reaching
That famous happy ending
Almost believing
This one’s not pretend
Now you’re, Beside me
And look how far we’ve come
So far
We are So close
Oh how could I face
The faceless day
If I should loose you now
We’re so close
To reaching
That famous happy ending
Almost Believing
This one’s not pretend
Let’s go
On dreaming
Though we know we are
So close
So close
And stillSo far
This is another song that i like in the show.
That's how you know by Amy Adams
well. dont really have the mood to type much. so enjoy the songs..
No comments:
Post a Comment