Firstly, in my tagboard there are some spammers which has nothing better to do
and they came and spam here. So i just deleted away all those spams messages.
Well, those who do not know me well but just keep spreading rumours that i went
bugis to go have fun instead of school.
i just want to clear things up once and for all...
That time was during the JUNE holiday,
i was having fever and i went to see doctor at my house here on thursday. But my mum asked me to go over bugis(on FRIDAY) to help her buy something and meet her also so i went. It was in the evening.I didnt even went to shop, i just went guardians to buy something for my mum then i went back and meet her.
All along, my body is weak. i fall sick easily.since primary school i'm like that already..always not feeling well.
I do wish to go school and have fun during my secondary school life too.
Those who keep saying i buy mc, don't you know that if you're faking sickness the doctor wont give u mc? The school will always call and ask about it. Never once i skipped school just to go out to have fun. I'm really not well so i just rest at home.. I dont care if you all dont like me or whatever you all wanted to say.
The truth is this.. believe or not up to you.
I didnt go school is my own problem what is it gonna do with you all anyway?
Is it really a big problem? it doesn't affect anyone of you isn't it?
Prelims and O'level are around the corner, just concentrate and do well in it.
I will not care whatever you all want to say. what is most important is to do well and get
good grades =) i hope our class can really do well and break the school record!
So people, STUDYHARD and all the best for prelims and 'o'level !!!
Lastly, please do not use my name to reply in tags or whatsoever... cause i wont reply to any spammer tags
or even spam at people's blog. I Swear!
Takecare people! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment