Monday, September 08, 2008




HURRAY!!!

I own a mp3 at last! :) it's my 2nd mp3, actually it's mp4 cause this can upload video in now.

The old one that i bought a few years ago was from some dont know what brand and it's spoiled now.


Now my new baby, Samsung YP-P2 ! i bought the maroon colour and i love it :D


I'm so happy! wee.. my aunt bought me this mp3 as she had some money now..

I went out with my aunt, her daughter, my dad, grandma and cousin on friday as my aunt called me and said she buying for me. So i went down to simlim and met them.

After buying the mp3 we went to suntec, the Food Fair. This year there isnt much delicious food stalls. It have been a long time since i last went out with them so i decided to accompany them

awhile more then off to meet B :)



So i'm using it now, it is a full touch screen mp3 and it has radio in it too.
okay, off to study now :D having prelims this week... Stress stress stress!
Seeya


No comments: