HELLO NEW LOOK! :D welcome to my world ! :)
i'm so happy with my new hair style. i've been waiting for this moment for so long...
finally, i've dyed my hair! wee..
I'm really grateful to B's mum, she helped me to perm and dye my hair :D
i love it so much! Thankyou very much! Thank God :)
but i didnt take pictures. maybe will take later? :D
later i will be watching Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa with B and his friends later.
i'm so happy! Heard that it is a good show.
i pray that we will have nice seats later :)
I want to watch high school musical 3 too! sigh, i need lots of money!
I'm gonna look for job soon, after i come back from malaysia.
Will be leaving on 5th of December... and will be at genting on 6th.
P/s: i'm gonna miss B so much! :/ must take good care of yourself okay :)
I'm going to watch drama series now...
Fated to love and HotShot are GREAT SHOWS! i have lots of drama series haven watch.
shall upload pictures later :D stay tune!
No comments:
Post a Comment