Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'M SO HAPPY :D 

Cause my macbook is here! i'm using it right now.teehee..

Photobooth is fun! Had Fun with B. took some lame pictures :)
YAY! finally i had my own laptop! THANK GOD. 

Now i can bring my lappy out with me! hee..

I'm also happy cause B is staying over today :) We just had prata and im damn full now.
Need to wait for it to digest first.. gosh, i ate so much lately. i really need to exercise man!

I want to play BADMINTON! Swimming?!  cycling! Tennis! bahaha..

But i going malaysia on friday and will be coming back on the 10th night.
Then on 11th having party at B's mum shop :) yay! 

i cant wait for christmas! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! i love the christmas spirit! 
How i wish singapore can snow, then i can make snowman! 
I love the decorations around singpore :) it's really nice.

Santa Claus is coming.... to town! :D 


Good night peeps !

No comments: