Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Went to town to watch BOLT with B and his friends.

bolt

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! it's damn cute and some parts are quite funny :)
The dog- Bolt is damn cute. i want a dog which is so cute and loyal too..
I want to buy a female puppy next time :D i can't wait man...

After movie we walked to paragon as B wanted to ask about the new phone, Prada 2.
We walked over to Far East and i bought fried mars balls :P it's yummy!
Then we took a bus to thomson's Prata house and eat. The crispy prata is nice! and i like the
teh cino.

Didnt get to shop today... i want shop for new clothes :/

I WANT TO GO SENTOSA TOOO!!!! waited for damn long.
I wish we could go soon!!!

Now, B's is hungry and we just ordered mac delivery. teehee.. I'm getting fatter :(
Need to exercise more! tsktsk. Have been eating so much lately...



Photobucket

2.55AM- Mac delivery just came and im going to eat my MacWing now.
i know i know, it's fattening. teehee.. but.. i'm hungry :P
bahaha..
GOOD NIGHT peeps! With more photos next time :)

No comments: