Friday, February 20, 2009

Another tiring day :D

Today i worked at EG. It was quite fun :) i went into the freezing chamber today without
jacket on! it's damn cold man! Today i sold a bag also :D teehee..

Overall i like working at National Geographic, the people there are nice :)
Like JANE :D sharifah, cheryl, Jo, sharifah and more..
They all are nice people! We sometimes do joke around and stuff..
It's great to work with nice people!

I'm not working on tomorrow and SAT :) yay! got time to rest.. haha.
Then Sunday i'll be working again... I can't wait for pay day man!
i want to save more money to go hongkong this year. teehee.. and i'm buying a new phone
next month. so i need more money!!!

I hope Jane(Tan) can still stay and work at NG as part timer! so that i have someone to talk to
when i'm bored. teehee.. and also someone that can accompany me! :/
She is a great person! Guys who don't appreciate her is dumb!

I got another friend also call Jane but she is Jane Tay. She is also a nice person! teehee..

Thank God that the people working at NG are NICE! hee... :D
Got to get some rest now.. tata!

No comments: