Saturday, April 11, 2009

Denise just showed me a video. IT"S DAMN COOL MAN!!! haha.. i just want to blog about the
video now first. I will continue to blog about today on tomorrow :D

Do click on the video and watch it :)

Super Mario


Fly Me To The Moon♥



Isn't it awesome? it's damn nice! haha!

okay, i better get some sleep now. I'm working full shift tomorrow till 10.30pm :( NIGHTY!

/edited

I went out with denise earlier on, went to bugis to get the free contact lens but they said out of stock. So we only got the solutions.. after that we went to walk around to see what we can eat. Then finally, after the rain stopped we went over to buy Strudels. I had mango strudel and she had strawberry strudel. I LOVE STRUDEL!!! only MANGO strudel! hahaha.

We slacked at the shop for awhile then we decided to go Haji lane, as i didn't been there before. she decided to bring me around :D We only walked past the shops as she told me the stuff there are quite expensive... Then we went to this cool shop which sell many antiques. i like those cameras, but too expensive :/

After that, denise brought me to the flea market at somewhere near there too. There are a lot uncles there which i dont really like :/ eekk.... but sometimes u can find many good buy theres. Denise bought a picnic bag which i like it too! for only $5! but it's quite dirty, she have to bring home and clean it. Hope i will get some good buys the next time i go with her :)

I enjoyed spending time with her :) Thanks a lot babe!

too bad there are no pictures taken as i didn't bring my camera out :/ 

No comments: