I just finished touch up my first self-portrait. I don't like drawing human portrait, but this time i find it quite fun. It's at least easier than other assignments i had :/ Still got tons of other work to do! OH GOD! :( i'm not feeling well to do the assignments. how! :( sigh
This is my portrait, PLEASE DON't LAUGH! :/ First-try
I know some parts are weird. hahaha :/
So today is just another normal day, wasn't feeling well. whenever i'm outside, i feel giddy.
I still can't go back school, cause the doctor say i will spread the germs to others.
I have to go back to the doctor again i guess. sigh :/ I have more and more work :( omgosh!
I heard that many of them are not well too :( Hope everyone get well soon!
Should i continue to do other work or go rest now? i'm still waiting for B. He is outside
enjoying with his friend. Went to Sing K with his friends. I WANT TO SING K too!
Damn long never go le. Shall wait till holiday then go, I can't wait for next holiday to come!
Nothing else to blog for now, i will get some rest then. TATA!
No comments:
Post a Comment