I'm feeling that my future in design is more and more blurry. I can't see the future of it anymore.
Feeling more lost hope in it now... After so many assignments, i feel that i can't make it for this
course. i don't know should i continue not..
or should i take up Aesthetician Diploma outside? I like to be a make up artist :)
The link for the school: http://www.fil.com.sg/academy/new_academy_cibtac_ad.asp?title=CIBTAC%20Aesthetician%20Diploma
Can anyone please help me!!!! Give me some advices!
I'm very afraid that after taking this 3years course, then when i'm out. i can't find a job.
It's so competitive and i'm not talented in it. In Design field, we have to always fight with others
to get a job. If my work is not good enough or other's are really damn good then i wont have a job already.
I'm feeling so depressed now a days. :(
Really feeling very exhausted...
No comments:
Post a Comment