Been a long long time since i last updated. haha!
I'm back from Taiwan! and i love to shop there! There are lots of night markets around there, which we can shop and eat at night...even until midnight :D In SG, we have nothing much to do
when it's at night already.No shops for us to shop. We can like go for prawning or clubbing or drinking only. weekdays seldom have late night movies too.
The Taiwan trip was still alright overall, but i will not go for the tour next time. Will just go for the city only, which is Taipei! Lots of things to eat and shop! When we reached there, it's really super cold. All of us thought the weather will be quite okay and warm, but it's damn cold and we bought lots of winter clothes. I love going oversea with my family, it's damn fun! With my cousins and all. We had lots of fun and laughter throughout the whole journey. I'm gonna save more money again and go there again! teehee..
but my mum and aunt said that Hong Kong is better. So maybe next trip i hope i can go HK! :D
It's my first oversea trip(malaysia not counted) :P and I LOVE IT!
I took 1000 over pictures there and i haven upload them onto facebook. Gotta upload soon i guess, cause cousins are waiting for my pictures :) Kinda lazy to type more now. Got to go bed now. Tired. Shall update more soon if i can :D
No comments:
Post a Comment