Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hello! i'm back! been busy with working. today finally got the time to use com for kinda long.
Working at sephora is not bad :) The people there are nice. hee.. but it's really kinda stress. When there are many people there i will be kinda panic. A lot of them will be complaining and stuff.
Some idiot customers are really F.UP!!!! hate it and they will spoil my mood to work.

Time passed kinda fast when Im working. I cant wait for my pay day :) i got lots of things to buy!

Saw this wedding video link awhile ago and i find it so sweet and nice!
i want my wedding to be like this too! can see the beach :) so sweet and romantic!

http://www.axioo.com/blog/2010/04/25/wiharjo-yaning-greatest-day-of-our-lives

Wedding is a big event. It's once in a life time. I hope mine will be perfect! Will be sweet,happy and romantic :) hee..

After work are always tired. I can just sleep after i wash up and i will feel lazy to use com. So usually i just plurk and online awhile then go to bed. hee.. tomorrow is my off day again! im so happy! :D but... tues onwards gonna work straght 5days then off on sun! omgosh! hope i wont faint man. It's so tiring...
I shall go eat my burger now. Bought it just now from my house downstairs. It's really nice :) then i shall see if i should watch some drama show or sleep. Shall update again! :D

No comments: