I'm Officially 19 !!!! :)
Had an advance celebration on 17th which was my chinese(lunar?) birthday, at my grandma place just now which is Sunday. A small gathering with my relatives. But Ivy came by :)
Really Glad that she came over :D She is my 12years of friends, which i got to know her when were in primary school. haha! She is the first to say Happy Birthday to me on Msn. hee..
(P/s @Ivy: Thanks for your wishes! Let's go Ajisen after you're back from korea! someone craving eh! haha! Thanks for being there for me too! It's really great to have a friend like you:D Take good care of yourself when you're in Korea okay! ❤)
Really wanna thanks my lovely family members who celebrated for me :)♥ I LOVE MY GRANDMA COOKING!!!! Curry and beehoon! yummy! i'm craving for it now again! hahaha.
I'm glad that i have them to celebrate my birthday for me, even though it's quite noisy there due to our family style of talking. (Which is quite loud :P haha!) But i'm not unless I'm really angry.hee..
And for denise! she wishes me before she went korea! Thanks alot!!! :D Have a fun and safety trip eh! :) seeyou soon!❤
I want to Thanks Renghao! XinLi! Pris! Jane! LiHui! Shina! Jon! Anesa! MeiEng! ShaoYan! Brandon! Liangbao! Mj! and many many more who wishes me thru facebook/sms/msn! sorry if i didn't write down you names. But Really!!! Thankyou so much!!!! I'm really HAPPY!!! hee... ♥ ♥
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!❤❤❤
Last but not least, i want to Thank everyone who wishes me :) ❤ Really felt so loved and happy :D Thanks for remembering my birthday lovelies!!! ♥
ohya! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY ZHOU! hahaha!
Goodnight everyone! Update again tmr :)
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment