So Birthday was over... It wasn't a really good day that day.
Lots of unhappy things happened and I'm damn sad. But I felt so much better after awhile,
it was still okay overall.
Had dinner at Swensen with mum and caught a movie at Bishan.
Watched Spy Next Door, it was a good movie :) Lots of laughter... so my feeling was better.
Then when i reached home. I on my lovely Macbook, then went to my facebook and i saw so many warmth and lovely wishes :) So i was feeling much much better. hahaha! i know i sound stupid but nevermind, it's my blog and no one reads it. haha!
As on my birthday, i got a bad news!!! i was damn angry/irritated/Sad at that moment.
The spa and beauty academy FIL called and told me that they can't held the class on FEB as they have some dont know what issue! Then everything will be delayed. So had to go down and take back the refund of the money and find another sound.
The person (Elieen) recommended us another school which her friend is working at. Taking the Same course and CIBTAC Cert. So everything should be around the same thing... But it's a different school, which is The Urban Beauty. It's a Beauty School itself. So when I'm back from Malaysia i will be damn busy. Monday i'll have to go down to NYP to see MrAndrew, then off to meet Kaiting to the Urbanbeauty and FIL if we can get back the money on that day.
I will be going to Malaysia for my Lovely cousin(Atrica's) wedding :) I will be taking a bus at 3pm and back on Sunday 12am. I'll be her bridesmaid! omgosh! I'm so nervous... I'm afraid that i will make any mistakes. But i love wedding, i love the atmosphere there! Fun and Loving :D
I remember i wanted to be a wedding organizer before, but i don't think i can make it :P
I really hope everything will be fine and goes on smoothly!!! :D It's a happy occasion!
Hope i can settle my school stuff as soon as possible... I'm kinda worried.
I hope i can be a makeup artist one day :) OHYA! i need volunteers to be my models! haha!
Model for my practical like facial and stuff. hee..hee... please help me!!! If i get into the course ofcause.
So i will update more when I'm back!!!Hopefully with more photos! See you guys soon!
Off to bed now! I'm very tired now. Goodnight :)
I'll Miss You A LOT! :) Takecare HAMHAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment